- Neltek will provide a quote for any web design work. This quote will be valid for 30 days.
- A deposit of 20% of the total value of the quote is required to commence work.
- Any products Neltek requires to buy on behalf of the client should be paid for up front.
- Neltek will provide a design of your website before building it.
- Neltek requires one month's notice for termination of support and hosting.
- Neltek's standard web publishing package consists of a setup fee for designing and publishing the website, followed by a monthly fee to cover ongoing hosting of the website on Neltek's chosen Linux hosting servers, daily backups held off site, security patches as appropriate, updates to the Joomla! CMS software as needed* (*see 'Updates' section below) and support for editing content on the website.
- If the client uses the included hosting from Neltek, the overall server space provided will be 1GB to include website files, database and email. Each email account will have a limit of 200MB.
- If a client wishes to host the website on alternate hosting servers, it is the client's responsibility to ensure the host is set up correctly, runs the required software (PHP and MySQL) - we can provide a list of hosting requirements for the website to work. We recommend Linux hosts as these work best with Joomla! Any problems are the responsibility of the client. Neltek cannot be held responsible for website issues due to a client using their own host. Any time spent investigating a problem that is the fault of a 3rd party host will be chargeable to the client at £35/hour.
- If you pay for us to publish your site to your existing hosting webspace we will require such information necessary to obtain access to the webspace e.g. passwords, usernames etc. The hosting site must use Linux and have PHP and MySql for the website to work. We will need database access. (Full requirements can be provided on request).
- Updates are based on updating the content of an existing page. If a page needs to be completely replaced the cost is the same as that for an additional page
- If the client has taken our monthly support package, paying a monthly fee, Neltek provides security patches and updates to Joomla!
- The Joomla! updates include updates of the core Joomla! system within a Long Term Release (LTR). That is, if a client has bought a website at Joomla! 2.5.x ('x' being a sub version), Neltek will update Joomla! versions up to, but not including, 3.5.x.
- Security patches include updates to any extensions used on the webite that Neltek has installed.
- If any extension requires a fee to licence its use, the client must pay the licence fee as appropriate, to allow Neltek to keep the extension up to date and secure.
- If a client does not pay a monthly support fee to Neltek they are wholly responsible for updating their website including any extensions used.
Images and Graphics
- Included in the price are graphics and images.
- Unless you pay for us to publish your site to your existing webspace or choose our web publishing package, the web site we have designed will be provided to you in digital format, for you to publish to the web
- Upon completion, the website and all content will be the property of the client.
- Domain registration depends on your choice of domain name being available
- In addition to this TOS, all domain name registrations are subject to the terms and conditions of any registrar Neltek may use to fulfill the Order and the rules and regulations of the relevant registrar. As a condition of this TOS, you agree to be bound by the rules and regulations and dispute resolution policies applicable to each domain name applied for on your behalf. Details of these terms and conditions are available here:
ENOM Domain Registration agreement:
- Payment in full is required on delivery of the service, meeting the requirements specified in the initial quote, minus any deposit previously paid.
- All prices are fully inclusive.
- Payment should be made by cash or Bank Transfer. Neltek does accept PayPal but charges 3% for accepting payments via PayPal.
- Invoices are due immediately upon receipt. SiteGround reserves the right to suspend the Services until payment is made. Time for payment is of the essence. Domain name registration Fees must be paid in full before your Order will be reviewed.
General Terms and Conditions
- You will conform to the standards and acceptable use policies of Neltek, as set out in our AUP.
- You are responsible for obtaining any licenses or permissions from public authorities that are required to upload the contents of your site or the web activity undertaken by you.
- You will receive a password to be used when you log into your User Area and/or server. You are solely responsible for all passwords, and you shall keep all passwords confidential and take security measures to prevent any unauthorized person from gaining access to your passwords.
- Neltek's Service Level Agreement (SLA) sets out the hosting performance you can expect from us. The SLA is your sole and exclusive remedy for our failure to provide the Services to you.
- You have no ownership of, or proprietary rights in, any Equipment.
- If necessary, we will provide an IP address to you. You will have no ownership of this IP address. It may only be used by you while using the Services, and may not be transferred. Upon Termination of this TOS, or a particular Service, your right to use an IP address will end. IP addresses are recycled.
- The Services are provided to you as configured for our standard customer. In some cases, they may have the manufacturer's default settings. You bear ultimate responsibility to ensure that the Services are configured to meet your operational, privacy and security needs. Your hardware, software and any other items you deem necessary to use the Services must be compatible with the Services. We are not obligated to modify the Services to accommodate your use. You may not terminate an Order based on your inability to use the Services because such a use is incompatible with them. If your use of the Services damages the Services or Equipment, you will be charged for any repairs we need to make to the Services or Equipment. We may suspend your use of the Services until we determine whether your use of the Services has damaged the Services or Equipment.
- The services are provided on as is basis. The hardware configurations may vary across data centers and may result in different performance.
- The proprietary and third-party software we provide for you to use as part of our service such as Cloudflare CDN, SuperCacher, Performance boosters and other are provided on as is basis and you bear all responsibility for using it.
2.12. Web Traffic
Customers on any shared hosting plan will ensure that neither you nor any of your End Users makes excessive or wasteful use of the Server to SiteGround's detriment or that of SiteGround's other customers. The terms "excessive" and "wasteful" are defined by our experience with similarly situated customers. This means that your use of bandwidth may not exceed that of similarly situated customers. Unlimited bandwidth use applies to your use of web pages only (html, php, etc.), not for storage of movies, pictures or MP3 files. If the contents of your Space regularly generate more server traffic than is deemed acceptable by SiteGround, SiteGround shall send you an email warning to the email address you provided in My Details section of your User area. Our warning will also contain the terms and conditions for the appropriate solution. If you do not take corrective action or comply with an excessive traffic usage warning we have sent by email within the specified time frame, SiteGround reserves the right to terminate this Agreement without liability to you.